Saturday, 2 July 2011

Who am I?

So who am I you might ask? Well, if I knew that, I probably wouldn't be writing a blog.
I suppose I can give you the mechanics easily enough and we can go on from there.
I'm 36. Still have 2 parents and I am the youngest of 3 brothers. I've spent 7 years of my life in University and am currently using neither of the qualifications I gained there. I'm from the city of Kingston Upon Hull, East Yorkshire, England. I now live in Leeds which is an hour west of there. I have also lived in Liverpool for a year and Brisbane, Australia for a year.
Before you fall asleep, I'll try to tell you some interesting things about me.
I've jumped from a moving air craft.
I've fallen off a horse.
I've supported my team when they were the best AND when they were the worst.
I've shaved a woman's head and felt the last pulse of a dying woman.
I've been engaged and had the love of my life leave me, come back to me, then leave me again.
I've only truly given my full heart once.
I've walked for 100km (63 miles) in one go for a charity walk. It took 27 hours.
Probably enough from me for now. Many things occur to me on a regular basis that I want to write down, so hopefully I will add to this blog often.

No comments: